Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

beefed c nachos

six1nina

Reaction score
i was planning on getting the leafs in the future. but i was also gona let BeefedTaco fab up a c-notch for our trucks n use my truck as the ginnie pig

after seeing this:http://customtacos.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1503667&postcount=9
i just want to know if u meant u shouldnt run the prototypes with a c-notch or any composite mono leaf springs

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I apologize I missed this one some how, That is correct you should not run the composites with a C-notch. The issue is as stated that you can hyper extend the leaf. If you are running a 2" c-notch and a 2" block on top of the composites there is no issue, just as long as you do not allow the composite leafs to hyper extend, bend beyond flattingin out the arch.

I would also like to point out for every one that is running a c-notch this is never a good thing for any leaf metal or otherwise. Take a paper clip and bend it back and forth a couple times and see what happens, it is the same principle with the leafs.

Last edited:

six1nina

Reaction score
no problem bro. thanx for the info. i guess i wont be getting a notch

Top Bottom