Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Before and after pics

X-MAS

Reaction score
newgrill001.jpg

newgrill003.jpg
newgrill002.jpg

Just installed the new grill today! I'm stoaked. Thanks to the write up it was pretty easy. Also just got my yellow fogs and did the always on mod. LIfe is good. And had to bust out the fully functional hood scoop.:rock:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
not my cup of tea but hey...its your freaking RR:rock:

Tapp

Reaction score
outer banks... damn i wish i would of known this, earlier this summer..i go out there all the time...what part!

shoot me a pm!

08x

Reaction score
looks really good wat did u pay fore the hole kit

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Which kit is that??

I want to do something different with my grille. For a while was thinking about the recessed grille, but I don't like the way it looks on the BSP. So I think I'm going to stick with a billet, but do one that has more bars then the one I currently have.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
just like mine. R u going for some new HL next??

CONGRATS BRO!!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
it looks good...not too fond of stickers...but those sticks on the ground kit look good too :top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Looks great man, well done. :top:

X-MAS

Reaction score
Its a grill craft set and the best part is I got the whole set off ebay for $180 to my door! I'm prolly gonna black it out when I black the headlights. Thanks guys.

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in the Outer Banks area next week. I am heading down there on the 16th of this month. I'll actually be in Rodanthe but hell it's close enough to maybe meet up! Let me know if you are interested

X-MAS

Reaction score
I'm gonna be in the Outer Banks area next week. I am heading down there on the 16th of this month. I'll actually be in Rodanthe but hell it's close enough to maybe meet up! Let me know if you are interested

Yea just let me know when. My friend starts life guarding down there next week so we'll have a place to throw down:top:

G

gixxerman11

first pic had the hood open the second didnt

nice mod CLOSE THE HOOD MOD CTHM

jk i like the grills

eXuser01

Reaction score
looks good broo

what do those stickers say on the front side skirts

Top Bottom