Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Better boost hose clamps

Jeremias

Reaction score
Once again one of my clamps slipped off my intercooler. I vote for getting better clamps than the worm gear that we have on there now, they blow! How about something like this?
1XGU2_AS01.JPG

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I had T-Bolt clamps on my old Fujita intake... loved them! :top:

Fujita4.jpg

Jeremias

Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. They look awsome and perform great!

Murderface

Reaction score
When we lose a clamp off a big rig where I work, I just order them
from NAPA. Their pretty cheap in price.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Worm gears just don't suffice. You'll never see them on fully built cars. Due to cost though, you can get a handful of them for the price of one Stainless steel T bolt clamp. I have Clampco SS T bolt clamps all over my truck. Only way to go, but it will cost you a bit.

http://www.clampco.com/products/t-bolt-std.asp

Murderface

Reaction score
If u want to save on money NAPA sells stainless t bolt clamps for $2-3 bucks a piece.
Here's some pics and part #'s. Not sure what sizes u need. They have regular ones and spring loaded ones. Sorry they're sidewaze:thumpdown:
48c28fee.jpg

28723631.jpg

4d3b3bf7.jpg

6537df25.jpg

Jeremias

Reaction score
Well looks like I should stop being lazy and go out to my truck and count and measure them for myself. Thanks anyways.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
T-bolt clamps + hairspray = saves lives.

Ill never use a worm gear on a boosted car again, learned the hard way back in my High School days.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I just had mine pop off as I got in Tucson. Thought it was another engine. Quick fix, but those crappy clamps have to go. I think I am going to go with those style too.

Emanon

Reaction score
I just had mine pop off as I got in Tucson. Thought it was another engine. Quick fix, but those crappy clamps have to go. I think I am going to go with those style too.

Thanks for posting in here and bringing this to my attention Ketchup! ChristD thanks for posting the part #s think I will hit up NAPA and order a few for my intake.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I had T-Bolt clamps on my old Fujita intake... loved them! :top:

Fujita4.jpg

:dito:...that intake was loud as hell...but the hardware is better than the trd as far as clamps...:top:

Worm gears just don't suffice. You'll never see them on fully built cars. Due to cost though, you can get a handful of them for the price of one Stainless steel T bolt clamp. I have Clampco SS T bolt clamps all over my truck. Only way to go, but it will cost you a bit.

http://www.clampco.com/products/t-bolt-std.asp

I got these same T-Bolt Clamps for my TRD CAI...I'm wondering I can get them powder coated just for sh*ts and giggles...:hmmmm2:

Murderface

Reaction score
ChristD thanks for posting the part #s think I will hit up NAPA and order a few for my intake.

no problem brotha! They're cheaper then what Trspd mentioned and of equal quality. They have the reg ones and springloaded ones both in stainless but I'm not sure what size u would need. They start at a big size.

I'll be upgrading mine as well cause the reg AFE hose clamps look like SHIT IMO:thumpdown: let us know what u get and post some pics when u get them:top:

Jeremias

Reaction score
I got them. They look great so I will have to test them out at Scraping the Coast if anyone wants to run!:top:

Top Bottom