Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BitTorrent anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXuser01

Reaction score
Well i am trying to get the hang of this bitTorrent style of downloading

well i wanna learn how to become a seeder lol and not a leech :top:

and whats the best one to use i was using opera but that was poopie for me so i am using Vuze right now which i like.

the website i was using was pirate bay and mini nova

and lastly just the 411 about this.

i know i could find this info on the web but i know you guys and its easier to talk to you guys than any one else lol :laugh:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
hey thats exactly what i use!!!!! I dunno to much about it all but it gets me what i need!!!!! lol

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know a ton about it either but I used to use ABC (Another BitTorrent Client) back in the day. Don't use Torrents much anymore. All that I can tell you about your rank is to leave your files and torrents where you download them. They should auto-seed I think as long as they are where you download them. I may be totally wrong but I never had a problem with downloads doing it that way.

lucke

Reaction score
this is potentially bad... i will give one site that will help you, and then i will be closing the thread because downloading anything off of pirates bay or mininova or any other site can be considered illegal.

go to http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm and select your router, then the program you are using and you will be all set.

what this does is opens the port that you set, allowing incoming connections so you can seed stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom