Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BJ PENN or Frankie Edgar

BJ PENN or Frankie Edgar

• Total voters

redtoyxr

Reaction score
I say BJ PENN will win this fight. He had a nice come back since he was defeated by GSP. But he is a real good fighter.

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
well BJ and Randy are the only 2 fighters to ever be Champs in 2 different weight classes...
- BJ is also the first non-Brazilian to win the black-belt division of the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- While most people need a decade or more to become a black belt, Penn had, with only three years of training, not only received a black belt but defeated people who had been training their entire lives on his way to winning the World Jiu-Jitsu Championship

Amarillo X

Reaction score
It's called natural ability...top notch takedown defense...so flexible it almost scares me...and he's freakin BJ Penn!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok guys i just watch the video of BJ vs Frankie Edgar...it was a tough battle for both guys and ended up coming down to decision...sad to say but Frankie Edgar is the new UFC Lightweight Champion...:motz:

its ok...i know BJ will come back and reclaim his title...:rockon:

also sad to say my cousin Kendal Grove...lost as well...

sad day for the 808 CREW...

shaX 07

Reaction score
Hahaha Frankie Edgar PREVAILS! So long BJ Penn :top:

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
ahh come on ... SERIOUSLY... one judge had the fight 50-45... BS...
another judge gave all 5 rounds to Frankie... BS...
BJ clearly won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds... 4th round was close, and 5th was all Frankie...
12 of 13 take downs by Frankie were denied...
BJ also landed more high percentage hits...
just because Frankie moves around the ring, does not mean he is in control of the fight...
this was almost as bad as the Michida vs Shogun fight

DaveHi50

Reaction score
neither fighter impressed me. BJ looked lazy. Frankie was doin the new thing that the brazilian juijitsu guys are using against strikers. They circle and stay out of range of the punches, hopeing to frustrate the other guy. It make for a boring fight. I saw it in the anderson silva fight too, silva was pissed that the other guy just ran away the whole fight, at one point putting his hands down and inviting the other guy to hit him- he didnt.
I dont think BJ has the heart for this. He is a great figher, but something is missing inside-just my humble opinion....
Alohaz

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
no way... Silva did good the first 2 rounds..
but Silva ran away the last 3 rounds.... thats why Dana White had to go talk to his corner...
Silva himself even appologized then end of the fight, cuz he knew he didnt fight

Top Bottom