Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black single din dash kit

alaxrunner

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get thesingle din black dash kit for a a headunit besides ebay? as most of you know the black puts the pocket about the headunit so the monitor doesnt stick up as high over the dash and i am just gonna paint and marbilize it to match my interior.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I believe thats the only place i have seen them... may wanna check at circuit city or best buy too

alaxrunner

Reaction score
the only reason i dont want to get it off of ebay is because everyone on there said it takes forever to get anything from the 1 person who has it.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
the only reason i dont want to get it off of ebay is because everyone on there said it takes forever to get anything from the 1 person who has it.

alax, just go to scosche website and order from there. taco_tunes audio has them but he ships only through the post office and we all know how the mail works.took 5 days from houston to jacksonville,fl.plus 2 days waiting too ship out.:top:

Top Bottom