Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bored + Nice outside = Black hood scoop

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Look good, but if a nice day is snow on the ground with sun. I hate to see your bad days!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Looks good man, nice work:rock:

I've thought about doing mine silver, with black insert....but havent made up my mind yet:hmmmm2:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
turtle wax ICE works on it w/out any residue or anything.. thats what i use when i detail cars with a bunch of plastic trim and such.

I hated that stuff, it left a bad shine and covered any dirt or water spots if left behind

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
You can get this piece from the dealership for just under $120 .if you had planed on getting this painted professionally, it might be cheaper to buy it. Just a thought

07xrunner

Reaction score
nice work i did mine like a week after i got the truck lol :laugh:

richie_rich

Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Slowly getting the subtle things done, changes the whole look of the truck after its put together. As you can tell with my Civic, I love the whole black/red scheme.

Look good, but if a nice day is snow on the ground with sun. I hate to see your bad days!

Yup, it was warm out this weekend, so the snow was melting. We get the whole range of weather around here. Its a running joke that if you don't like the weather here, wait 5 minutes, it'll change. :laugh:

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Looks good man, i'm gonna do the same thing, but I think i'll clear coat it. nice job

05runner

Reaction score
That looks good. Was it said what type of paint you used.

Natas

Reaction score
I love this mod!!! I'll probably just take the easy way out and buy one from the dealer. :top::biggrin::laugh:

Xample

Reaction score
it def looks good flat black!! i was already planning on doing this so you just verified it for me

Coupe

Reaction score
Sometimes the little details, do the most good. Very nice!

07bspXR

Reaction score
looks great, Sick cars man :top: I used to have a turbo DelSol.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
The flat black is the way to go.....looks kinda mean.

Top Bottom