Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bride Seats

eXuser01

Reaction score
i like um you can rig up something that will work for sliders but i think it be pretty cool dude i was thinkin about it

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I don't know the exact shape of the seat frame, but what I'd like to do (and you may consider) is to have an upholsterer add some higher density foam to the lumbar area and maybe some of the other supporting areas on the sides before getting my seats recovered. (I've had lower back problems for years and the adjustable lumbar support doesn't cut it.) That way my back is fully supported during daily driving and I don't slide around on the seat through the corners. As you can tell, I'm not a wide guy by any means.

The only reason I'd totally give up on my stock seats is to get power seats.

jCross

Reaction score
I believe there is a company that makes brackets for truck. I cant remember it tho..... The bride seats look good. Ive just been a Corbeau fan.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
I llike them homie...but don't you need a fulle xhaust first?? S/Cd and stock exhaust?? :hmmmm2:

Honestly, If I was gonan spend the $$, I'd get the OEM seats recovered. I like how they fit me and what not.

That office seat is aweosme Titan!!

Stock exhaust really toys with people minds.....:driver:

jCross

Reaction score
I ve been in some and not good for long trips.

BSPX

Reaction score
if you get in a wreck with them insurance wont pay out at all.

Im beginning to believe not many know what a bride seat really is???

yeah i know what it is, a $2000 WAYY overpriced seat

Last edited:

DJmckay

Reaction score
i dont know why everyone seems to have a problem with ricers, i mean come on guys be real we are drining TOYOTA's , reguardless if its a truck its still a JAP, personally i am a fan or ricers and always will be. F american Bull$h!t :thumpdown: and besides i know alot of the guys that drive X's also drive other ricers as dd's so why all the smack talk????

lucke

Reaction score
i dont know why everyone seems to have a problem with ricers, i mean come on guys be real we are drining TOYOTA's , reguardless if its a truck its still a JAP, personally i am a fan or ricers and always will be. F american Bull$h!t :thumpdown: and besides i know alot of the guys that drive X's also drive other ricers as dd's so why all the smack talk????
you obviously have no clue what a "ricer" really is... its not just a japanese car/truck... its adding all sorts of useless crap to make a car look faster than it ever could be (ie, putting an aluminum wing on a FWD civic)

jCross

Reaction score
compared to stock, are they more comfortable
Well maybe I like my stock seats! :eviltongue: A friend of mine had an F-150 with the nicest Recaro's Ive ever seen or sat in. The Bride seats Ive been in didnt exactly blow my skirt up.... I just like Corbeau. So what?!

Top Bottom