Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP on Kerns Rd, Burlington

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Spotted this guy yesterday coming home from the girlfriend's. Not a bad looking truck, it had a supercharged sticker on the back glass too. :biggrin:

Does anyone know who he is?

photo1_zpsa0aa0e0f.jpg

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
You should of camped out to see who it was!! Lol. Have you seen the BR rolling around town? I've seen it twice. Once in a parking lot then yesterday on brant. It's an Old man and he didn't even acknowledge I was beside him. Miserable old f@ck lol

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I was looking at it for a few minutes but I was in my buddy's truck, he wasnt going to wait around. Lol

I think Ive seen the same BR a few times early in the morning on Harvester, he has a hard tonneau and a grey rumble bee type stripe? Pretty sure he lives out in the Troy area, I saw it parked at some farmhouse when I was installing a water heater out there.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I guess if I ever see you(sly) I will make sure to wave at you so you call me an old you know what.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I guess if I ever see you(sly) I will make sure to wave at you so you call me an old you know what.

Lol. I know you wouldn't look at me and then turn the other way. This guy made eye contact. Gave me a dirty look then went the other way. Lol.

Top Bottom