Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c02 fogger for xtra h.p.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I watched a new show on speed last week.they modded out this dudes 350z with a turbo system and installed 2 nitros bottles filled with c02 they had this fogger ring mounted just forward of the intercooler and when activated would spray c02 into the front of the intercooler.which as they stated would give a 30-75 hp gain instantly.thought you might like this idea especially the turbo guys.:top:

XPC_XR

Reaction score
How long would the c02 last? I remember hearing something about using c02 to cool the intake charge... hmm.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it would last as long as you use it for that little extra umf! :top:

vipervenom

Reaction score
I to saw this show. I have heard and seen this before and from what i know it does help quite a bit.

heloboby7

Reaction score
This idea has been out for years on the forced induction market. Do a search on CryO2. They make intake air charge coolers, fuel coolers, intercooler sprayers, as well as a slew of other things. Nitrous is colder however and more expensive. NX has their N-tercooler system. I just use meth after my intercooler to make everything just a hair cooler.

My only objection to the CO2 sprayer is some of that CO2 may go through the intercooler, into the intake. CO2 is not flammable. In fact, its used as a fire extinguisher.

Top Bottom