Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c2c write up

xrunish

Reaction score
just got my drop.. was wondering if anyone had the write up for it

rich017

Reaction score
4 bolts/spacers right?

yup. Install takes 10 minutes.

Take off your front wheels and on the bottom of the hub/Spindle, there are 2 bolts per side. Take those out and install the c2c bolts, spacers and you are done

PiNkY

Reaction score
Don't forget man before you install those your gona want to clean them up and paint them w/ some rust protection. Got any question man just call or txt me. Check you pm's for the #

rich017

Reaction score
Make sure you go to get an alignment after. Go to a good place too. Not Tirekingom or a place like that because all they do is set the toe

It's hard to align the trucks with the c2c kit. I was able to get mine within specs when I was lowered with c2c, but that's because the tech had to bend out the tabs for the eccentric cams. If he does not do that, the truck will not get in alignment.

xrunish

Reaction score
alright well i will be attempting this tomorrow after i go to the dmv for some stuff... but hopefully i can finish everything pretty quickly since i wont be able to have time during the week cause of work, i would love to install the kit in time for the bbq meet in l.a. and perhaps stop by the l.a. style kings hosted by fatlace as well

ntinhri

Reaction score
it take longer to take wheels off than it does installing the drop.

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Like everyone said.. its easy to install, just make sure you find someone who can do the alignment it took me two tries to find someone. Ive had it on mine for about 3 years never had any problems..

Top Bottom