Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgarians Unite!

xRunnerLance

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just signed up and would Love to meet some of the Xrunner owners here in calgary. Rarely Ever saw an X on the streets, but once you own one.. they are everywhere!

Just curious how many would be up for a meet? If theres enough, then we can talk time and place.

Cheers!
Lance

xRunnerLance

Reaction score
haha what did you do?
I was lucky to keep mine this past feb after a speeding ticket i got on my sport bike last may =P 198 in a 110. RCMP dont take too kindly to that. But ill admit, the cop was pretty nice about it.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Welcome to the site mate; that signature is crazy on my eyes?! lol! More canucks! w00t

xRunnerLance

Reaction score
Im also over on TW, following your push button threads. Great work! considering one for myself.
Also Got me thinking of my own ideas, But damn i have No clue where i would even start.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Im also over on TW, following your push button threads. Great work! considering one for myself.
Also Got me thinking of my own ideas, But damn i have No clue where i would even start.

Well, shoot me a pm and I might be able to give you some feedback or even make it for you, you take all credit for the idea of course.

I urge you to get one, everyone that has em really loves them, and honestly, its pretty damn cool ;)

redarkx

Reaction score
Moneyblind said:
I urge you to get one, everyone that has em really loves them, and honestly, its pretty damn cool ;)
Always a salesman. Welcome to the site man!

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Only 2 more days and the big 100 year party will start :cheers:Have fun in Calgary

Top Bottom