Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

camber kits

alaxrunner

Reaction score
they had the toe set in spec but they said it was to aggressive so they moved it out the 1/8 so they said i would get even tire wear.the toe the local dealership had it set at was.04 on driverside and .04 on passenger side,now they said that was to aggressive but it is within spec so firestone set it at.07 driver side and .05 passenger side for a total toe of .13,they said this would give me even tire wear.

Jonathan

Reaction score
dude i told you, with your alignment even at -3 on both sides, you would not notice tire wear in a week! it just will not happen. either way, glad you got it squared away. the drop was only roughly 1.5, that shouldnt be an issue.

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
be careful when doing your camber, i bent one of my black tabs that come of the chassi. they are a little weak.:thumpdown:
When you do an alignment and are adjusting the camber and caster and you start to see the tabs bending you have to lift the front of the vehicle to remove the weight of the truck off them, on a alignment machine you have the front tires on turntables that move and allow the suspension to move while adjusting if you are for some reason doing it on the ground you will have to get the front end off the ground, adjust, lower and bounce suspension and recheck your settings.

alaxrunner

Reaction score
i am guessing it had to do with the toe setting and not so much the neg camber,or at least thats what i hope.but i had about half the tread gone on the inside of my front tires in about 1500 miles

Last edited:
Top Bottom