Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carbon Fiber hood

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone want a carbon fiber hood for $635 shipped. I need a partner for myself to get this price. We don't have to get married or share the same bed. :laugh: I have just found the best price for this hood and need a partner.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
Shoot me a pic and I will prolly get one with you.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Here are some pics. :top:

cfh1ny3.jpg

DSC_3076-1.jpg

100_2070.jpg

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I'll have the money tomorrow. How are we gonna do this?

Tapp

Reaction score
i love that CF on the BSP!!!!:rockon:

ntinhri

Reaction score
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm wonder how many pounds I would loose?

ntinhri

Reaction score
sexy... but I want the lighter flywheel and performance clutch instead.. maybe ill get this later..

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Stock hood weighs 54lbs, the CF weighs 24lbs, so your cutting 30lbs. :top:
This is my main reason for this CF hood. It is also top heavy weight (above the motor) so will help with handling. Less body roll. :rock: It may not be much but it will help. And not to mention 30 lbs. less the motor has to carry.

sexy... but I want the lighter flywheel and performance clutch instead.. maybe ill get this later..
No prob. I have found a partner to go in on this with me. Thanks though. :smile:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
This is my main reason for this CF hood. It is also top heavy weight (above the motor) so will help with handling. Less body roll. :rock: It may not be much but it will help. And not to mention 30 lbs. less the motor has to carry.

While that is a true statement, your not going to see any difference, or feel any difference n handling. Body roll is only a small factor when it comes to handling. :top:

blazinx

Reaction score
Actually it is borderline ricey. I an getting the hood for the performance. I wish it was red. :driver:Who knows once it is installed maybe I will like it.
get it tinted red at a body shop not compltly painted red just a red tint over it duh lol :biggrin: maye i can do it for you for some bones :dontknow:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Wasn't DOGSTOY06 trying to coax VIS into producing a different style hood? What ever happened with that?

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
get it tinted red at a body shop not compltly painted red just a red tint over it duh lol :biggrin: maye i can do it for you for some bones :dontknow:
Hey. That's great idea!! I won't charge ya to touch my truck!! :rock:

Top Bottom