Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Carbon Fiber wrapped interior!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know if this stuff looks the same as the material justin uses on subxclosure?

Is it hard to install?

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
^ Sorry, I don't know what Justin uses. It's tedious to install from what I could see. Each piece is easily an hour to do it right.

Thanks James. I'm really digging it.

It came out nice.

............It's been a while

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
I've received some requests for info on my A pillar pods so here are some close up shots for you guys. They were done by my local audio shop. Perfect blending of color and texture. Square design was unusual when I first saw them but I love them.

Driver side:
IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

Passenger side:
IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
I've received some requests for info on my A pillar pods so here are some close up shots for you guys. They were done by my local audio shop. Perfect blending of color and texture. Square design was unusual when I first saw them but I love them.

Driver side:
IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

Passenger side:
IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

I bet those sound good:rock: The detail is amazing also.

As far as the Synthetic C/F, it looks good I do agree with that. I don't have money to burn but I had my old car's interior covered with real C/F(3m clearcoated precut pieces) and that stuff was about $250 for some 30 pieces. Pretty much covered what u did. I'm glad u didn't take offense to it, it really means nothing.

Now let the mods continue:top:

By the way what other stereo work u have? Subs? Got pics?

MikeG

Reaction score
WOW, looks good, that console on the roof and door handles look insanely hard to do, big :top: to your installer

06lttaco

Reaction score
those pillars look sweet. Are you running those and the ones that come stock in the doors too?

Top Bottom