Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carpet

hondarida122

Reaction score
I have an 08 which had and electrical problem long story short almost caught the truck on fire the wire under the carpet burned holes in it. Does anyone know where to get carpet

shaX 07

Reaction score
I have an 08 which had and electrical problem long story short almost caught the truck on fire the wire under the carpet burned holes in it. Does anyone know where to get carpet

Wow that's scary, what exactly was the problem?

hondarida122

Reaction score
They wire just started burning by the time I disconnected it the damage was done.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
AutoZone, Walmart, Pepboys sell replacement carpet. Depends on what you want. The grey is not the exact color, but a roll is only 10-12 bucks.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
holdeez is correct...HVM did a trial run of 5 or so Black Carpets but unfortunately the demand wasn't there so they have put this project on the back burner...

glad I got mine...:biggrin:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
my bad didn't mean to rub it in...:laugh:

but i wonder if there was enough demand if HVM would be willing to try and do another run of the black carpet...

it was a lot of work and designing for HVM and their supplier to get better material and have it specified for our vehicles...there are minor trimming to do but if you take it to a professional they would have it installed in a couple of hours that's the suggestion that DS gave to me...most people didn't want to do any trimming and thought for the money they were spending that the carpet would be like a plug and play...but that's why DS and HVM said it was a trial run...

R

racerx

wait so wally world and other places sell uni carpet kits how hard would it be to trim and do it your self ???

Rapidformz

Reaction score
i know this is an old post but i am switching out my stock grey carpet for black from ......
i have a 2011 x so the carpet cost me 150 shipping included not bad i will take pics maybe a video
showing how to take everything out and how to put it all back together not sure but has anyone ever changed there stock carpet i plan on doing the headliner black aswell i remember seeing a video on youtube about how to do it
stockinteriors.com

joshxrmora

Reaction score
i know this is an old post but i am switching out my stock grey carpet for black from ......
i have a 2011 x so the carpet cost me 150 shipping included not bad i will take pics maybe a video
showing how to take everything out and how to put it all back together not sure but has anyone ever changed there stock carpet i plan on doing the headliner black aswell i remember seeing a video on youtube about how to do it
stockinteriors.com

PLEASE DO THIS !!!!

I've been wanting to do black carpet and headliner in mine since i bought it but afraid it will look tacky after I fu*k it up. :popcorn:

Top Bottom