Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charger on but have??

Xample

Reaction score
so im finally installed. i checked everything and went over twice. check engine light still on after running for 30min an test drive. runs good but i also noticed hard starting. usually 2 or 3 key cycles and fires up. any one help?? im done with it tonight but wanna jump back into it tomm. :dontknow:

Xample

Reaction score
well im pretty sure i got the fuel issue fixed. i was low on fuel and rembered them sayn its gotta be above 1/4 tank. but still have a check engine light on. anyone else thats blown got this problem???

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Sorry I cant help, we are installing mine tonight, and going to finish tomorrow morning...but when you figure out whats wrong, post it on here incase I have the same problem tomorrow when I start mine up.

Xample

Reaction score
yea man im intrested if your light will be on as well. so far got on it a little and its sik!!! you'll luv it bro. im still breaking it in. i used water wetter in the trucks rad and intercooler. i highly suggest the same 4 you. it makes a good diff in a n/a car. gotta get rid of heat anyway we can ya know.:vroam:

akakrill

Reaction score
get a scan done to see what the light is indicating....

akakrill

Reaction score
I had one come on and had a very loud air sucking sound....other than the air intake...It was my manifold vac line, I forgot to attach it:stupid: My first guess would be to check all vac lines...Second verify your FTC wiring!!

Xample

Reaction score
so i finally scaned my truck 2 see why my cel was on. its reading camshaft position sensor fault for both banks?? po340 and po345. can anyone help me out with this??:dontknow:

Spyder327

Reaction score
so i finally scaned my truck 2 see why my cel was on. its reading camshaft position sensor fault for both banks?? po340 and po345. can anyone help me out with this??:dontknow:

I definitely never had that happen to me, i'd recommend calling Gadget asap.

Edit: did you power spray the engine when you did the install? My roommate who is a toyota tech says if you did and hit those sensors it will trigger the light...

Second Edit:

Last edited:

Xample

Reaction score
I definitely never had that happen to me, i'd recommend calling Gadget asap.

Edit: did you power spray the engine when you did the install? My roommate who is a toyota tech says if you did and hit those sensors it will trigger the light...
no man i barely have any miles on my truck. i havent even had to clean the engine bay. it runs great i dunno:dontknow: i dont really wanna drive it till it gets fixed.

Spyder327

Reaction score
no man i barely have any miles on my truck. i havent even had to clean the engine bay. it runs great i dunno:dontknow: i dont really wanna drive it till it gets fixed.

In my second edit on my last post i put up the trouble areas that would cause the codes.

Xample

Reaction score
In my second edit on my last post i put up the trouble areas that would cause the codes.
thankx man i guess im gonna start with the ecu wiring. maybe somethings messed up there. i had a hard time laying down there coz i broke my leg and shattered my knee last sept. maybe i f'ed something up down there.

Spyder327

Reaction score
thankx man i guess im gonna start with the ecu wiring. maybe somethings messed up there. i had a hard time laying down there coz i broke my leg and shattered my knee last sept. maybe i f'ed something up down there.

Yea thats possible, i'd recheck the wiring and what not, and if you cant get it to go away i'd check with gadget to hear his thoughts on it.

Xample

Reaction score
thankx for the word of advice brother.:top:

Top Bottom