Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

checking on o2 sim order

ntinhri

Reaction score
First I'M not mad nor has urd given me bad service. I just want to know the status of my order.I thought I'd have it by now. Spoke to brian and gave him all my info. I left a vm yesterday. just checking the order status. Before I get flamed yes I tried to send a e-mail but it kept coming up error and would not let me. if someone for URD could call me that would be great 757 592 7872. same account name on your site as here. name is steve poole thanks!

after install the dt headers I got a cel so id like to make it go away, sooner than later.

ntinhri

Reaction score
ps if anyone from URD is effected by the fires I completly understand the delay. I would just like to know that all. Once again I'm not upset just wondering.:hmmmm2:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
If i am not mistaking, Gadget did post something a couple days ago about them having to evacuate... i may be wrong tho.

Gadget

Reaction score
I will have Brian look into your order and let you know.

Please email Sales@URDUSA.com with your order info.

I do know that the last batch of sims that were made where for the wrong application so a new run of 1GR ones was done. They should of been shipping by now, but we have had some problems with the wild fires and evacuations.

We should be able to give an exact answer of your order status once we get your email.

I am very sorry for the delay.

Gadget

ntinhri

Reaction score
well good and bad news. I didnt get sent the incorrect one. how ever thats cause mine slipped between the cracks. Brain was very sorry and was going to ship it asap to me. however I will be out of town and wont be able to install it until next weekend so I told him do not waste the shipping fee, just send it to me so I'll have it next week this time. no reason to waste profit dollars, keep the prices low!!!! anyway shat happens and its still all good. thanks to brian and gadget! I just wont be so forgiving next week when I get home if its not here. but I feel very good that my wife will be calling fussing at me for buying somthing else for my truck before I get home:rock: .

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I'm going to have to order these now that I messed up my cats.

Top Bottom