Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Civic? Please, learn to x-run.

Outburst

Reaction score
My gosh, the funniest thing happened tonight.

I was on my way home after buying multiple things my x, with my windows down listening to some extremely loud music like i usually do when I hit a stoplight. To my right, a gray 90s civic stopped right beside me, started reving his engine. As I looked at the driver, who happened to be some young kid with a hat way too big for his head, he pointed at the stoplights. Ignoring him, I watched him race pass me as his poor little civics tires squeeled in pain. At the next stoplight, he rolled down his window and laughed at me. "I beat your trucks all the time!"

Suddenly we were in mexico. I mean, we live in San Diego, and the boarder is only 10 miles away. I must've passed the boarder a while back.

I guess it was my x-ru sticker on my back window cause I wasn't about to let some ricer kid take pride in a untrying win. Shifting into first, I began revving the engine, I'm sure scaring the kid with my URD TCAI and extremely loud exhaust [bit too loud for my tastes even.] The civic driver did the same with his fart can. Green light. Squealing tires. Heart beating extremely fast. I don't know came over me, but I was so angry at the dang kid, I guess I just wanted to beat him to a pulp. Shifting into second, I could already see his headlights behind me. Missing third, and actually going into fifth I can already see the poor civic driver gave up. The next light he had his window up and didn't even take one glance at me.

Here's where it starts to get interesting. I stopped for fuel after 2-3 lights where he actually had the nerve to follow me in. There, he walked up to me and started talking to me about how I was the first "3.2L V8 engine truck" to beat him. I told him it's actually just a measly V6 with an intake and exhaust. He started telling me about his V-tec and his supercharged kit engine. Asked him what kind of kit supercharger....

....it was an e-bay "electric-powered" supercharger.

Outburst

Reaction score
I didn't even know they have electric superchargers till today!

Though I can't even imagine them actually working.

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
no way possible u crossed the border w/o knowing it.... good story but most likely just that

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
HaHa! stereotypical ricer times ten. Can anyone really wonder why we hate em? As toyota owners these dudes drag us dangerously close to the line that seperates posers and true gear heads. A middle finger in the rear view and a boot to the skull of all rice boys....

Outburst

Reaction score
Poor kid probably just got his license too. I know for a fact I was like that with my little miata till I learned how to turbo it. That's when I knew how much of a fool I was.

xmoney jr

Reaction score
good JOB lol not did u even try lol
i liked to get one of those superchagers lmao

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
of course he was in Mexico while racing.......it's illegal in the states :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I'm just gonna put it out there, there are Civics out there that will smash even a S/C'ed Tacoma. Just saying.

5000XD

Reaction score
There are also Tacomas out there that will smash a Nissan GTR :eviltongue:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
There are also Tacomas out there that will smash a Nissan GTR :eviltongue:

I ain't gonna disagree on this one. But same with the Civics. You just don't want to be that one guy who get's smoked by a Civic cause you think your car is automatically better than it. That's all.

Baggins44

Reaction score
I seen a 9 second civic hatchback at the drag strip

Mr.X

Reaction score
I'm just gonna put it out there, there are Civics out there that will smash even a S/C'ed Tacoma. Just saying.

i use to hate civics but about 6mon ago i got a 1993 EG6(hatchback) built the lil D15 motor and beat a lot of ppl that thought their truck are fast believe it or not a lot of big trucks(silverados rams ect) like racing lil civics i even beat a few B16s with my lil single slammer

xrgilly

Reaction score
in the summer every day on the way home i have this guy try and and race me in his lancer and every day i beat him with lil to no effort... today i smoked him in my 99 maxima winter beater lol
what a fool

Top Bottom