Close Call

Discussion in 'Street Stories' started by lostrunner, Oct 9, 2008.

1. lostrunner

lostrunner New Member

Was on the way to work today on the interstate about 3 exits from were I get off not a soul on the road....When a was a bike coming in fast. Thought I would try to match his speed before he got up to me. I matched him around 95 when he got near me he slowed a little and the took off again so I followed suit I was going about 110 with him pull away fast when I noticed on the opposite side of the road a state trooper sitting:frown:.By that time I knew he had seen up there were no other cars around...so I just held my speed:driver:. The bike kept going and got a good ways ahead but I saw the tropper come for us in my rear view mirror. So i pushed it to the next exit and luckly the trooper never cought up or just gave up he was parked on the oppiste side aming the other direction. I knew I could not beat the bike(Witch was a white busa by the way) but I figured it would be fun to try..But Don't think I will be playing that game any time soon.

#1 lostrunner, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  2. illmeg4fun

illmeg4fun New Member

that is a close call bro, be careful man. Busa's are death on wheels man, he's lucky too

3. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 "Catwoman"

seriously bro...be careful...:biggrin: that's a close call...I know how tempting it is to open the throttle on a crotch rocket...I own a 08' R6 myself...:top: nice getaway though...

4. xXLuckyiAMXx07

xXLuckyiAMXx07 New Member

DANG MAN close call mang.....gots to be more aware and be safe dude....

like i always tell myself my mirrors are my best friends and im seriously constantly looking for the black and white vehicles and the under cover NARCS.

5. Vecte

Vecte "Fluffy"

You know, I don't hardly make comments on the subject of speeding and such, cause I do it too, but this one I feel inclined to. Please don't ever encourage someone on a street bike to run hard like that, unless it is on a controlled track. Bikes are dangerous enough as it is, and when someone is doing well over a 100mph on one going down an unpredictable highway, it is just a plain death sentence. There could be anything in the middle of the road that they could hit and make them go flying, and I don't ever want to see the result of that crash.:thumpdown: There are a lot of other things that can go wrong as well, not just something in the road. Speeding at such high speeds is stupid in itself no matter what kind of vehicle you are in. Doing it on a bike though is just asking for it, especially when you are going a whole lot faster than 100.

6. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 "Catwoman"

Listen to Vecte's words...this man is wise...:biggrin: