Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

combine Tacoberwest with X-Fest west

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's very interesting...but not quite sure if that's going to be possible...

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While I am sure that the intentions are truly sincere, I don't have any desire to combine the two events.

If members from XRU wish to go to Tacoberwest, you know that you have my blessing -- and there's really no reason you guys in the San Diego area couldn't just go; not sure why the events would need to be combined. The intention however behind starting XRU was to provide a unique and separate event for X-Runner owners; not to be snobby but mainly b/c we took a lot of s**t on other forums because our trucks were neither lifted nor bagged. So we created our own community for sport truck enthusiasts and events as well.

I'm not saying that I'm closed to conversation about it --- always open for discussion; but my initial decision would be no-go.

07XRsteve

Reaction score
i know i dont live in that area but i dont like the idea:thumpdown:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
That is very true and makes alot of sense. It would probably be better to have them separate since then you have two different events you could go to instead of just one. without a doubt XRU is a better and more mature forum then customtacos from what ive experienced from reading between both forums. If you want you can delete this thread.

VooDooTrip

Reaction score
I am the event organizer behind the Tacoberwest event. This wasn't to single anyone out, more to bring them together. I figured you all were already planning something why not bring them together? I am a fan of all model trucks, and if X-Fest is the sole endorsement of XRU then I apologize. If you all would still like to be a part of this you're more than welcome, in fact I want you all to come! If you need details hit up the link in my sig. or shoot me a pm on either site.
Thanks
Chris:top:

VooDooTrip

Reaction score
Teaser video:

for more info PM me or send me an email at: voodootripc (@) hotmail.com

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that was a nice teaser...good choice in music...kind of makes me inspired to finish up projects before x-fest and maybe i'll go to tacoberwest...

Reaction score
I think I'd be cool to mesh bagged, lifted, road track ready, or whatever kind of taco together....

I think everyone can learn a thing or two from everyone else...

I think of the Pre Runner leaf spring drop as an example when I write this...

Who knows what kind of knowledge could come up in person...

Just MHO

VooDooTrip

Reaction score
well??? Yeah I brought it back... :D c'mon guys!! This is the only site I have got little to no response from. I love you...:beer: no homo :D

Top Bottom