Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

coming home from work

thebenmack

Reaction score
well tonite i was on mt way home from work and as i passed through bonifay at the gas staition this white rustang jets out behind me, at first i didnt think anything of it but this dude kept riding my ass all the way to my turn off road. we were going like 70 and i dont like to go faster than 70 under these conditions..., anyways, as i turned off the main highway this asshole reves up his car and takes off.i did what any man would do and pulled a u-turn, i ended up catching up to him about a half mile down the road. we got caught up behind a car but at the first chance to pass he takes off and i am in hot pursuit, i can hear this rustang screaming at me as i coasted by and hell i even stopped for a second to wave before i blew his doors off. after i passed him i cut out in front, stopped pulled off the side of the road and turned around an went home.my own little way of saying @%@# you buddy.it wasent a great kill but it was a righteous one.:rock:

lamecargo

Reaction score
congrats on the kill alway fun to put the mustangs into check......unless you buddy had one with a kenne bell S/C and he blows you doors off:biggrin:

SX TOY

Reaction score
love hearing about a good mustang beatdown good kill bro

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
niiiiice i love beatin up on mustangs ....i like the little smack in the face

thebenmack

Reaction score
i do believe it was a v-6, i dont think it would have ended as well with a gt

big_dirte

Reaction score
still...he had it coming...that guy sounds like the ultimate douche pickle!

Top Bottom