Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coupe Deep Oil Sump Group Buy

Outburst

Reaction score
i'm actually thinking about that.
tell you what, if i get my fulltime position at work, i'll def get one. i say baffled or nothing at all!
..or i could get the spacer. but that's still non-baffled and will still run into the same problems.

Coupe

Reaction score
I am going to have a few of these ready in a couple of weeks.

Coupe

Reaction score
These should be ready next week. Some are spoken for, but I have a couple up for grabs.

Click

Reaction score
I've been looking at this. I'll take one for piece of mind and future insurance for the twisties.

Bulldogger

Reaction score
I've been looking at this. I'll take one for piece of mind and future insurance for the twisties.

You can cant go wrong with the baffling in the pan, keeps the oil from sloshing away from the pump and causing starvation.:top: I know I'm getting one this time:blurock:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
looks awesome, wish i had the money! but I was just wondering, how does the baffles make a difference??? sorry if its a noob question

Coupe

Reaction score
looks awesome, wish i had the money! but I was just wondering, how does the baffles make a difference??? sorry if its a noob question

The baffles help keep the oil at the pick up tube and not at the outer corners of the oil pan when making a sharp long turn (like drifting).

Click

Reaction score
Just finished installing mine today. Great piece of mind. The parts guy down at Toyota loved it, kept fondling it. I was surprised that there was no pan gasket, glad Coupe thought of everything.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Just finished installing mine today. Great piece of mind. The parts guy down at Toyota loved it, kept fondling it. I was surprised that there was no pan gasket, glad Coupe thought of everything.

Nope. Toyota now a days loves using FIPG on everything....the main down side to coupe pan having a flat mating surface, is it will take a hope and prayer to get it off. :laugh:

I have 0 leaks/0 complaints after 20,000+ miles, and vast portion of them were sideways.:rockon: There is NO way my motor would have lasted as long with the puny, shallow, stock pan. Get your self one of his guards for it, as the drain plug hangs kind of low. :top:

butters607

Reaction score
What's the price tag on this and do you still have the spacer kit?

Coupe

Reaction score
Price of the Oil pan is $1100

Price of the Oil Pan Guard is $120

Price of the Oil Pan spacer for the stock oil pan is $300.

I have all in stock.

Top Bottom