Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Custom Shift Knob Cover! lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
My shift knob is so old and worn out that it was leaving black marks all over my palm every time I would shift. So my temporary fix for this problem was to slap on my sunglasses sock. Problem fixed for now until I get a whole new knob.

Attachments

• image-897642486.jpg
    image-897642486.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 91

Murderface

Reaction score
Quit playing with ur knob so much and it won't wear out!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
^^man if i didnt have to buy so much crap for ppl these christmas i'd be all over that

fuseaku

Reaction score
It's a 7 year old shift knob, it had to wear out sometime right!? haha The sunglasses sock just keeps the black crap off my palm.

I like your weighted knobs Coupe, but I do prefer the leather ones, and also I'm not really digging the white. I might pick one up someday to give it try.

asianized

Reaction score
coupes knobs are the best!! when i picked up my truck, the previous owner had the gray trd knob & that one just didnt feel right. so i picked up one from coupe & i just love it!!! much easier to shift especially into reverse

fuseaku

Reaction score
^^^ haha That's pretty funny! I need a real knob though, Coupe, I might be interested in a black one if you still have any. I just saw a picture of one on one of the threads BSP06 just posted.

roy365

Reaction score
Always practice safe shifting and cover your knob! Lambskin is a nice touch. :biggrin:

Coupe

Reaction score
^^^ haha That's pretty funny! I need a real knob though, Coupe, I might be interested in a black one if you still have any. I just saw a picture of one on one of the threads BSP06 just posted.

Sorry

I don't have any black ones left.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a black one that is engraved with TORSPD. Works great but might be out of place in your truck. Lol

Top Bottom