Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

D**K comparison time!!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
since i got the silverado SS i joined the silveradoss.com forum and im hosting a meet at my place. theres a thread on silveradoss.com to which i will provide the link at the end of this post if youd like to check it out. i thought it would be fun to have some XRU folks come out too to give the meet a competitive edge. having two groups out would be great for convorsation and would make for some really fun, spirited cruising ::wink wink:: even though my new truck has an extra 2.0l on my X i still think the X would smash the SS on the highway or from a dig so... come on out and lets put it to the test!! hopefully ill have some modded ss's out here with alot of HP to show off. yall know how i do my meets. if you want to grill or drink, bring it with ya!!! lets get a roster going on here just for the XRU folks. ill start

1) Chris (SE_XRUNNER), 580-919-6955, just me
2)

heres the link with the details. time, place, all that jazz. hope to see some folks out!!!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65235

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Holy shit! You ARE alive... hehe. Good to see you are well. And you got a chevy? Wow! What brought that on? But it is good to hear that they finally totalled the X. What made them finally do it?

I have raced a couple SS chevys in the area and have smashed them from a dig, but just a bit down the road they start to catch me. I think at the 1/4 mile they would catch and pass me right at the end. Not sure, havent raced one at the track yet.

Anyways, good to see you are alive, but i doubt i will ever want to hang with a bunch of chevy guys. Most are pricks when it comes to their vehicles. I have tried to chill with that crowd in the past and didnt like it. I know you are cool, but i wouldnt be able to deal with chevy guys i dont know talking smack the whole time. Since you have a chevy now AND you are a cool dude, im sure you will be fine.

Good luck bro!

PiNkY

Reaction score
Damn if I lived in your area I'd hit this up. First truck was a 89' chevy shortbed I had a 350 beefd up a bit w/ cams, heads, and a few other goodies. I loved that truck until I blew the motor - hehe twice. Your SS is pretty clean lookin though man. Good luck w/ the modding

Alexrunner

Reaction score
my cousin has a sick ss and painted it the same color as my truck. I know this has nothing to do with the topic sorry haha. thought id share.

DSC07608.jpg

DSC07610.jpg

PiNkY

Reaction score
Damn that thing is stick lookin though - makes me wana pull the trigger more and more on the flat black look

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
yeah dave im still breathin!!! well so far the guys ive met are all super chilled out and appreciate a nice truck no matter what make. suit yourself. im havin a female friend of mine bring some of her friends over to kick it and socialize so its gonna be awesome. that murdered out SS is bad ass.... if mine was black id be headed that direction but since its red i just have to make it really freakin fast!!! yeah dave if i ever rolled up on an x and he wanted to run 'em i think id back out lol. unless i knew the guy. these trucks take mods really well and the parts are pretty cheap and theres a HUGE selection of stuff. so many options man!!! well i think it'd be a blast for us all to get together, so what if some people talk shit. punch em in the mooouuuuutttthhhh!!!! lol.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
I love SS's.. so fast. His was red when he got it too.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
i wouldnt say fast lol.... theyre powerful. and big. but it doesnt take much to make them fast!!! anyways back to the topic of the thread.

anyone down to come through and represent XRU on the 14th?

SX TOY

Reaction score
I would show if I wasn't on the other end of the states

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
lol nice sx toy. i got excited when i saw there was a new post in this thread but was subsequently let down when i saw it from an out of state fella such as yourself! j/k no but seriously.

ntinhri

Reaction score
SS are SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish you were in VA, Id come hurt their feelings............

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
lol its not slow but i know what you mean. in about 3000$ the SS will be no joke!!!

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
so dave... are you gonna be a fa-gi-na and stay in the couve next weekend or come up and have some beers with us? id love to have ya out man. i miss hangin with all my XRU buddies!!

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Nah man, ill be at work next weekend. Well, its cool that you found some cool chevy dudes to chill with. Those are definately nice trucks, and as mentioned, take to mods really well.

SpcWashington

Reaction score
I love the x n all. But the ss is a very nice truck. Oh, and that murdered out ss if SICK!!!!!!!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
thought this was gonna be a thread about "sword fighting".... but it's worse than I thought... lol

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
hahaha ^^^^ yeah nobody wants to come to the sword fight though. its being postponed indefinately though because theres alot of stuff going on in town this weekend, motorcycle races and work and birthday parties.... ill keep everyone posted on when its going to be though. hope some of you all can make it out!!!

mods close thread please!!! thanks

Top Bottom