Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dark Knight Interior Complete!!!

Hitman

Reaction score
Pics are up!! OK while I took the pics I notived how dirty the inside of my truck is so I will be doing a complete Detail Today but here the the pics. Sean Im working on the attachments they will be on my Profile Photos :) anywayz expect better pics later today

OH and I almost forgot I only Used 2 Duplicolor Cans and 1 Adhesive Promoter to complete everything

IMG_2846.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2847.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

Last edited:

Hitman

Reaction score
I will say this I DO NOT EVER EVER EVER (Chris Tucker) want to take apart the Front EVER AGAIN!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Hitman: I thought you were going to help me do my interior next...:laugh:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Sick man. When I come out there to get my seat covers I'm coming by your place so you can do mine the right way. :p

Hitman

Reaction score
Sick man. When I come out there to get my seat covers I'm coming by your place so you can do mine the right way. :p

Did you ever post up your pics so I could see what happend :dontknow:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
HITMAN: Congratulations bro...:top: the interior now looks TOP NOTCH...:biggrin: I wish they came stock like that already...it looks so sick and so clean...:rockon:

So when you going to come to vegas to help me do mine...:biggrin:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
No I did not post up my pics and I never will. :laugh: I have all sorts of particulates in the paint that I need to get out, it's really rough and WAY too glossy. :motz: I don't even know how to fix it so it'll just stay that way for a few months probably. :thumpdown:

EDIT: I tried wetsanding 1500 grit.. but it takes the paint off instead of smoothing it. :dontknow:

Hitman

Reaction score
HITMAN: Congratulations bro...:top: the interior now looks TOP NOTCH...:biggrin: I wish they came stock like that already...it looks so sick and so clean...:rockon:

So when you going to come to vegas to help me do mine...:biggrin:

As long as you take care of ripping apart the Front im there the front DASH is BITCHHH!! :laugh:

It looks WAY MUCH more better in person it feels like I have a New Truck lol im in love with my truck more now :laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok sounds good bro. I will order all the supplies this coming week. I heard that the Front can be a bitch especially with the tabs. I also heard if you break the tabs your Front might not sit flush or correctly...was that what was causing all the frustration...:hmmmm2:

I bet it looks way better in person. I could imagine it feels like a NEW TRUCK...can't wait to see it in person...:top:

As long as you take care of ripping apart the Front im there the front DASH is BITCHHH!! :laugh:

It looks WAY MUCH more better in person it feels like I have a New Truck lol im in love with my truck more now :laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Wow... great work Hitman, i love it :rock:

How in the hell did you do all of that with only 2 cans tho? I used a whole can just on my A-pillars. :dontknow:

Hitman

Reaction score

How in the hell did you do all of that with only 2 cans tho? I used a whole can just on my A-pillars. :dontknow:

I guess its just a technique theres plenty of paint in the can I guess what everyone does is put thick coats everytime they spray paint when you really dont have too :hmmmm2:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
cause the guy has mad painting skills...:laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I guess its just a technique theres plenty of paint in the can I guess what everyone does is put thick coats everytime they spray paint when you really dont have too :hmmmm2:

No, i actually did real thin coats but it never would look real uniform. I usually ended up having to let the pieces dry over night and give a final thin coat the next morning and it would even everything out, oh well.... :dontknow:

07SWB

Reaction score
time for black carpet and black leather seats!

Hitman

Reaction score
time for black carpet and black leather seats!

Funny you should say that becuase that was on my mind as soon as I completed puting everything back together but I wansnt sure if you were still making them:smile:

Top Bottom