Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dark Knight Interior Complete!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
X2...:biggrin: me too...I would like to know if you are still making the black carpets...I want 1 too...another group buy...:dontknow:

Funny you should say that becuase that was on my mind as soon as I completed puting everything back together but I wansnt sure if you were still making them:smile:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Great work bro! :top: Looks clean just like a BSP should :biggrin:

Just one thing......WRITE-UP!!!!! :laugh:

Hitman

Reaction score
Great work bro! :top: Looks clean just like a BSP should :biggrin:

Just one thing......WRITE-UP!!!!! :laugh:

YEah Write ups will be coming tomarrow I still got to organize all the pics I took and find which one goes where

Im job hunting right now I got let go so this is why I have all the extra time to finish this

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
X2...:biggrin: me too...I would like to know if you are still making the black carpets...I want 1 too...another group buy...:dontknow:

:dito: X3....

YEah Write ups will be coming tomarrow I still got to organize all the pics I took and find which one goes where

Im job hunting right now I got let go so this is why I have all the extra time to finish this

That's cool bro, take your time. As we can see from your work, quality is better not rushed. :top:

Good Luck on your job hunt!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Black Carpets... :(

I wanted them sooo bad I just couldn't afford them. I'll admit they were more expensive than I thought they would be on the initial poll. Still wish I could afford them but I just can't pony up that much cash for carpet. :thumpdown:

Still it would look sooo sweet. :biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
HVM is in the process of finding a new shop to make carpet kits for us. There is a possibility of us having another GB buy i wouldnt count on it being very soon.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
nice interior bro.. i wanna do mine someday.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I know you got your black carpet still rolled up in your room...:eviltongue: would you like to sell it to me sean...:biggrin:

It is NOT rolled ... it's neatly folded, just the way I got it :aetsch:

It'll go in as soon as I make time to finish that raamat and ensolite. I'm considering putting some extra layers on the floor to hopefully help with some of that road/exhaust noise :smile:

And no it's not for sale.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
LOL...I knew you wouldn't sell it...just wanted to see your reaction...:biggrin: especially since you are/just finished up you murdered out interior...:top: looking so damm good bro...:biggrin: going to be starting on my interior next week(on my next day off...) ALL BLACK HERE I COME...:rockon:

It is NOT rolled ... it's neatly folded, just the way I got it :aetsch:

It'll go in as soon as I make time to finish that raamat and ensolite. I'm considering putting some extra layers on the floor to hopefully help with some of that road/exhaust noise :smile:

And no it's not for sale.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i believe he was trying to show us his painted door panels and painted trims on the bottom of the door when you step into the truck...:biggrin: hope this helps clear things up bro...:top:

What is the last pic a picture of I cant figure it out?

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
time for black carpet and black leather seats!

i agree with you. i want to get some black leather rsx-s seats. im a big boy so buckets seat need to be a good size to feel confy and man i sat in my friends rsx and they were so confy and fit really well to hold me in. they would look bad as with some red harness.:top:

oh and your enterior looks great:top:

Last edited:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
wow...looks good...do you notice if the cab gets really hot if you leave your truck in the sun for a bit??

hrspwr236

Reaction score
that looks sweet, great job, i have to see this in person asap, great job, bet you had fun doing that

Vince77

Reaction score
That looks freakin sick man. Nicely done.

I'm gonna black out some of my interior one of these days.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Ok now I see it haha it looks good ! I thought of doing something similar but not sure how long it would last before it got chipped or scuffed

Top Bottom