Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DDM HID's For Sale

rich017

Reaction score
These are 2 months old. I am selling my truck so I don't need them. DDM 55 WATT 5K for both headlights and fogs. The headlight's are Hi-lo's.

Like I said, only 2 months old. Paid $135 before shipping. Asking $90 shipped and they have a lifetime warranty. The only issue, is that one of the Ballasts do not like to turn on unless you turn off/ on twice. It only did this a few times. So if you have this issue, just send it in for a free replacement. It started this while I was trying to sell the truck so I never sent it in.

I have paypal.

Murderface

Reaction score
I have this exact setup in my truck, DDM is great! Price is cheap and who can beat a lifetime warranty?
Good luck!

SooRunner

Reaction score
I bought DDM recently and the ballast no longer says DDM on there, it also shipped to my house from UNITED STATES of CHINA! :biggrin:

justin13703

Reaction score
Gl with the sale, DDM was always great to me, I had a ballast go out once, I told em what was wrong, sent it back, and had a brand new ballast a few days later. Lifetime warranty is worth every penny

Murderface

Reaction score
I bought DDM recently and the ballast no longer says DDM on there, it also shipped to my house from UNITED STATES of CHINA! :biggrin:

Ha so did my last set! Did u buy the Raptor kit or DDM kit?

Murderface

Reaction score
It's pretty straight forward. There's a ground which u can place on the fender where the neg battery wire is, there's a positive wire with an eyelet on it which u can run up into the fuse box behind the battery and connect it to the positive post in there. The rest is just plug and play.

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
hey are there any kind of directions for these, there's a lot more plugs on these then i know what to do with

Top Bottom