Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

de badged

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
can the toyota tacoma on the lower left tail gate be removed also i have the rest of the truck de badged or there holes on that one????

831RRX

Reaction score
I took mine off with fishing string and goo-gone. It can be done, there are no holes.

blu xr

Reaction score
I took mine off with fishing string and goo-gone. It can be done, there are no holes.
cool trick...guess it keeps from messing up the emblem incase you want to put it back on?

RRCanuck

Reaction score
cool trick...guess it keeps from messing up the emblem incase you want to put it back on?

Yup. Just pour some hot water on the emblems and they can be removed very easily. Then just use some goo gone to clean the area afterwards. You will have to use 3m double sided tape if you ever want to use the emblems again since the fishing line will strip it right off.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Putting some heat into it will soften up the glue. A heat gun or hot water would both work. Then like everyone else said use some fine string and work it off.

One thing to be aware of is paint fade. If you have had the truck awhile you may be able to see where the emblem was after you get it off there.

FN5.7

Reaction score
i used a credit card and goo gone. it was raining out side and i didnt heat it up. it was kind of a pain in the ass. wish id read this first.

azjay

Reaction score
I plan on using fishing line, heat gun, and goo be gone!

Top Bottom