Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denso Iridium Spark plugs

drewXrunner

Reaction score
Alrighty, I have my exhaust and headers installed, URD Supercharger is going on this weekend. I saw a tip on the instructions to run these IKH-22 spark plugs. Does anyone know if its a "must" to do this or will I be ok just running the stock ones. All info would be greatly appreciated. :rock:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Alrighty, I have my exhaust and headers installed, URD Supercharger is going on this weekend. I saw a tip on the instructions to run these IKH-22 spark plugs. Does anyone know if its a "must" to do this or will I be ok just running the stock ones. All info would be greatly appreciated. :rock:

Recommended not required. You can run the kit without them.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
i'm gonna try to get them but it looks like i'll be paying alot for shipping

itawes

Reaction score
There is a guy on ebay that charges $7.50 for shipping and I am in Hawaii.

azjimi

Reaction score
i'm gonna try to get them but it looks like i'll be paying alot for shipping

I bought them from Sparkplugs.com. Paid $71.70 + $7.84 shipping.
They are one step colder than the stockers, so it's not just a change of brand or material.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hey Jon, you think I should get these for my truck, I never got them since I've been S'C'd?

Can you tell a difference driving with them, like more power or something?

Spyder327

Reaction score
Hey Jon, you think I should get these for my truck, I never got them since I've been S'C'd?

Can you tell a difference driving with them, like more power or something?

I didn't really notice much power difference, but it may help some. I got mine mainly for the benefit of not having to change them for 90k miles

itawes

Reaction score
I bought them from Sparkplugs.com. Paid $71.70 + $7.84 shipping.
They are one step colder than the stockers, so it's not just a change of brand or material.

The ebay source was $56.90 including shipping to Hawaii. These were the iridiums for the v6.

Top Bottom