Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Digital Cluster

PLCX

Reaction score
very cool but i dont think ill be getting one

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
If I tracked my truck I would, DD means a no go. Cool nonetheless and good find :top:.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Cool dude but damn a bit too much $$ for me but nice find dude!!

stretch200

Reaction score
So does that just sit in front of the stock gauge cluster? Because that's just stupid if it costs that much.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
So does that just sit in front of the stock gauge cluster? Because that's just stupid if it costs that much.
theri trd one i think they had it fabricated or whatever so im assuming you have to make it fit so it looks flush...

Tweakbz

Reaction score
It might be worth that money if it came with different dash options so you could make it fit where the stock cluster is.. nice and flush. $1100 and then a lot of extra fabbing? nahh :(

But it looks awesome and it seems to have a lot of info.. gets rid of gauge pods

Shanes56

Reaction score
It is a big scanguage II essentially. But it is awesome, If I were going to spend 1100 on it I would make sure to replace my current guages not just cover them up.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
It is a big scanguage II essentially. But it is awesome, If I were going to spend 1100 on it I would make sure to replace my current guages not just cover them up.
yup thats what they should of thought of

wshsbears

Reaction score
definitely not worth it imo. if i made the truck into a strictly track driven race truck, then maybe, but i don't think it'd be worth it still.. i wouldn't want to have that thing sitting in front of my gauges

Top Bottom