Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

djm drop 3/3

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
anyone have the SOS drop kit on their x, if so how do you like it? i live on dirt roads and cant go with the djm setup even though it looks sweet as hell!!!
Yeah I had the sos 1.5/2 drop at first but like any addiction you want more so I sold the kit to DOGO and got the DJM 3/3 (due to weight carrying issues w. work).with the dirt road use stay with the sos you'll be ok.:top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
looks good Jon. Its a little low for my driving skills but... :eviltongue:
Hope it doesn't bottom out or drag to bad.:driver:

morcheez

Reaction score
hey nick think we could get away with that on louisana roads???

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
Gota a question i have a 06 X-runner with an 06 honda 450r quad weighs in at 396 dry weight i want to lower my truck a bit but still want to be able to haul the quad, an i want aftermaret rims possibly 20's i know the DJM 3/3 in completely out of the question but whats the sos an what does it offer can i still do it?? i don't drive long distances to ride just a few miles.

CBRBob

Reaction score
Any 2" block will work with the sos front kit, or buy the whole sos kit.

Add an air assist kit so when you load up, you can re-level the truck.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Any 2" block will work with the sos front kit, or buy the whole sos kit.

Add an air assist kit so when you load up, you can re-level the truck.

I have being loking for the air assist, do you have any link where to buy? :top:

EDIT:

never mid I had the info in another thread!

Last edited:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
what about a XRC 1" drop with 2" blocks- hows that gonna work?. any idea guys?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
what about a XRC 1" drop with 2" blocks- hows that gonna work?. any idea guys?

I think that the 1" C2C (formerly XRC) would be perfect for you truck man. Because of your 22's the 1" with the 2" blocks in the back I think would be alright. I don't think you can go any lower in front without rubbing. I could be way wrong though...please don't quote me. It works out in my head, but that don't mean anything. :biggrin:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
I think that the 1" C2C (formerly XRC) would be perfect for you truck man. Because of your 22's the 1" with the 2" blocks in the back I think would be alright. I don't think you can go any lower in front without rubbing. I could be way wrong though...please don't quote me. It works out in my head, but that don't mean anything. :biggrin:

chris, man im actually thinking about it. ill see what i can do.

Top Bottom