Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

• Total voters

kwigs160966

Reaction score
Now way an x out handles a 350 not even with suspension mods. My brother has one and I have driven it many times. My x is faster than his z though now that it is s/cd

triumphx

Reaction score
It does on a skidpad, xr pulls .91 and a 350z pulls a .90

justin13703

Reaction score
Yes, a friend of mine has one. Modified vs modified would be tough, but an X with good tires, stiffer coils, steel leafs, sway bars the whole way around, QA1's, and a traction bar wont hurt, that X would have no trouble gettin it done. Even better if it had all the upgraded bushings and stuff from XII performance.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
^^^^ I would have to agree, if it's set up right yea, stock def no

E-man

Reaction score
anything with with a better setup will handle better, a 350z with a better setup will handle better than a GTR or Vette, just depends on how serious or how much bank roll you got

imo if the X had 300-350hp, whould have been a perfect! or came S/C stock.

Last edited:

sacX

Reaction score
All show no Go!

I remember back when I used to race imports that term "All Show and No Go", and I kindof feel that way about the X...Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt trade my truck for any other...the truck is for sure fun to drive, and has power, but they should've given you atleast 300hp option or something of that matter, and they could've definetely gotten rid of the 6th gear, so that it doesnt feel like you have to shift all the time! None the less, I still think the X is a sexy beatch, and I still smack onall kindsof carsand trucks! hehe! Still love it!

Reaction score
If you wanted 300hp, opt for the S/C and call it done. As for 6th gear, I enjoy having it for highway speeds and keeping the RPM's lower.

I will agree though, that the option for the V8 in the Tundra like they put in the XR-RTR would've been a nice option as well though.

mebeschmidty

Reaction score
I have beat many people... camaros or vettes... NO... lexus is300, preludes, v6 mustangs... yes..... iTS PERFECT

mebeschmidty

Reaction score
havent tried mostly likely not... they running like high 5 second 0-60.... wouldnt stop me from trying..... :eek:)

jwg256

Reaction score
These trucks are definitely quick. Need more mods!:rockon:

Crimson KING

Reaction score
I bought this truck off the lot, knowing nothing about xrunners. Never even heard of one. I bought it cause it was sexy, then I found out for a truck it was quick too. What a bonus! And what's even better?!? My wife doesn't know how to drive a manual!!!! Double bonus!!!!!

roy365

Reaction score
I'd have to go with fun as the best adjective for my X-Runner. Fast, or quick....not so much. The 6sp manual makes it fun to bang some gears when I feel like it. The motor/gear ratio combo is just a little off for me. 6th gear is way too "buzzy" at the intended speeds for use. The truck sounds like it's topped out at 70 mph.

I needed a truck. I wanted good MPG's and reliability. Viola'.

Top Bottom