Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dogs inside your truck?

Dogs ride in your truck?

• Yes

Votes: 126 49.0%
  • Heck no

Votes: 131 51.0%

• Total voters

BSPX

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got a dog about 2 weeks ago and she goes everywhere with me. She's a jack russell/ dalmation mix. I was wondering how many of you guys let dogs ride in your cab with you. I know some people worry about scratches and dog hair and stuff. let me know what you think. I know my friend drew lets two full grown golden retrievers ride with him!

05runner

Reaction score
My dog goes with me some places. Its not the scratches that get me. My dog is a short hair dog and it sheds alot. I always have to vaccum the X like twice afterwards though.

x-stealth

Reaction score
When I get back to the states im gonna get either a german shepard or great dane and they will cruise with me.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Hell ya dogs are part of the family. Can't leave them out. Thats why I love the design of the 05-08's the seats lay flat and the dogs love it back there.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I put a towel over the seat when Elbe rides w/ me, but their is still hair everywhere...:ahhhhh:

DC021.jpg

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
HAHA your dogs might loveit back there but not mine they all want to be in my lap while im driving haha esp my girls! I have 3 doxies's two girls and a boy long a with a yorkie and a shizt stu

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Helllll no!
I couldnt agree more....I do not let dogs in, I dont eat in the X, I dont smoke in the X....only bad deeds I do in the X are having tools in the X and road head....:top: :biggrin::bird:

Jeremias

Reaction score
I let my dog ride with me, but she is in the back seat with a blanket covering everything. Blanket = no vaccuming:top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Yes, any of our dogs ride inside the truck. My wife and I spoil all are dogs :smile:

DSCF0800.jpg

XRYDER

Reaction score
When i do get a dog he'l be ridn in the bed. Dogs love the bed anyway, more room and it's usually cooler. My buds got two staffys and his interior smells like dog, has lots of scratches and dog hair. No thanks.

Tapp

Reaction score
im sure if i had i dog i would...

but a jack russel mixed with dalmation...got any pics??

blastap

Reaction score
yah i dont let dirty people ride in my x but my dog is... well... my dog so therefore if she wants to go then in the cab she goes.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
well.....I don't have dogs...
Don't like the idea of havin them in the X? But who knows:dontknow:...I may if I had one.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I had a Boxer and she sat in the front seat. When she was a pup she scratched the dash twice, but they are small and you cant tell

Top Bottom