Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

~~Drift Day, AMP, 2-9-12~~

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Here we go again! Going back for seconds at Adams Motorsports park for another drift night.:rockon:

Address: 5292 24th Street, Riverside, CA 92509

With last weeks great success in terms of my quick steer knuckles shake down run, on a track I've never been on, I couldn't stay away. Plus, with perfectly good tires sitting in my garage, taking up space....it's a sin to not put them through their paces.:crinklehair:

This week will be the valentines day/single awareness day special. Only $3 to get in. $10 bucks for ride alongs in ANY car/truck that's takin passengers....needless to say I will be taking passengers. Heldment rentals are available at the track. I will be running in all 3 run groups, so from 6-9:30.

....and with me finally getting my feet wet in terms of tandems, you can bet I will be going out for seconds with that Cressida...and possibly that ls1 powered rx-7...:biggrin:.

So come out and show your XRU support....plus...you never know...you might have fun. Strada should chime in, as he rode in her last week.:top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yes!!!!!! Dude u gotta get some stands shots this time...I wanna see that bad btch hitting sideways....lol

darthyota

Reaction score
turn your lights on for better footage this time as go pros suck in low light

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Screeeeeecccchhhhhh braaaaappp braaaapp screeeeeechhh. Done. :rockon:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Screeeeeecccchhhhhh braaaaappp braaaapp screeeeeechhh. Done. :rockon:

I do love the camera mans choice of putting up a "drift car" initiating straight into a wall, following my trucks clip...oh and, watch after first corner, fireball was shot...:crinklehair:

Outburst

Reaction score
wish i could go man! damn x is ruined right now! :thumbdown:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
sdxrunner619 said:
That last one pissed me off....they made us stop that run...:thumbdown: other then that, nice videos.:top:

It sucks that we can only get video from that corner.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
30-50on first vid is beast!!!! :blurock:

TRD S/C TORQUE!!!!!!

plan for this week; change the oil, swap out my drift spares and track down an actual photographer to go out and get some more sick shots!!!! :rockon:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
whens your next daytime drift event?

Not sure...my friends and I are trying to set up a day at balcony, the drift course at willow springs. :top: my friend is in the process of reclacing his blown ka-t with either a 1j or rb25...pretty much waiting on him.:smile:

Worse comes to worse, I just wait till summer and start going out to Adams, as it will stay light out till 7:30-8pm...

Top Bottom