Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Driver side RR mirror

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I had my driver side Mirror ripped off one night when I was in the store and I am now in need for a new one the dealer told me it would be about $230 for a new one radiant red so if anyone has one laying around or knows where i can find one that would be great.

NixXR462

Reaction score
Good luck on finding one. Someone vandalizing my truck because of jealousy is the biggest worry I have about my X. Some people see something nice and have for F**k with it because they don't have it.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Good luck on finding one. Someone vandalizing my truck because of jealousy is the biggest worry I have about my X. Some people see something nice and have for F**k with it because they don't have it.
I have that as my biggest fear also sadly I have had that fear come true but it is not as bad as some of the guys trucks on here that I have seen.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I have that as my biggest fear also sadly I have had that fear come true but it is not as bad as some of the guys trucks on here that I have seen.

same here, my old Firebird went through hell. one morning woke up someone had poured motor oil all over it luckly the dew had frozen that night so it didn't get to the paint, then had some rip off the mirror in the parking lot and a few other acts but sorry to threadjack. i'll keep an eye out around here for something i useally come across odd car parts:smile:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
good luck on it i been looking for a swb pass side mirror for some time now!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I had my driver side Mirror ripped off one night when I was in the store and I am now in need for a new one the dealer told me it would be about $230 for a new one radiant red so if anyone has one laying around or knows where i can find one that would be great.

good luck on it i been looking for a swb pass side mirror for some time now!

if either of you guys can't find a color matched Side Mirror...my best suggestion would be to purchase a flat black electric side mirrors like the TRD Off-Road models have and have a local painter paint the mirror for you...that would probably be a lot cheaper then what the stealerships want you guys to pay...:biggrin:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya thats what i figured i would have to do, just hoped could find one already painted, that door needs fixed and some paint too, dam haters!

Top Bottom