Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dual 12" Custom Enclosure (56K not a chance)

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
It sits flush with the rear window :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Looks good bro. Can't wait to see the final product!@@!

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
Nice, that should hit real hard man, let us know how it sounds. Do you have any comp speakers?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
sure do.....Type R 6-1/2 in the rear doors and Type-X 6-1/2 in the front

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Looking good. Makes me want to get on it and finish my stereo in my truck. need monies though. :argh:

05runner

Reaction score
Sweet work man. That looks great once its all done it'll look even better im sure.:top:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Looking good. Makes me want to get on it and finish my stereo in my truck. need monies though. :argh:

Same here, my head unit arrives tomorrow. Mine wont be that big though! Keep up the good work. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, nice work, i think it will look much better when you get it covered in suede, i think a two tone color covering with the suede would look better

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, nice work, i think it will look much better when you get it covered in suede, i think a two tone color covering with the suede would look better

Now you've got me thinking....I may Photoshop it up to see what it'll look like....thanks for the input :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Now you've got me thinking....I may Photoshop it up to see what it'll look like....thanks for the input :top:

actually you can thank justin for that idea and my two tone subxclosure it looks sweet two tone

Here is a sample of mine in a different style box

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

Good idea... it'll help to isolate the amps if you separate the two-tone similar to how the stock backrest is (different material/color in the middle section.) That'll help get rid of the simple "two amps screwed into a piece of wood" appearance :smile:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea... it'll help to isolate the amps if you separate the two-tone similar to how the stock backrest is (different material/color in the middle section.) That'll help get rid of the simple "two amps screwed into a piece of wood" appearance :smile:

That and I'm thinking I may flush mount the amps behind some glass panels.....maybe frost the alpine logo on the top amp and the xrunner logo on the bottom. Back light them with blue neon.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
That would look so sick, but would you be working about how hot its gonna get or do you have cooling units???

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure I could work around the heat issue...fans or something

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
That and I'm thinking I may flush mount the amps behind some glass panels.....maybe frost the alpine logo on the top amp and the xrunner logo on the bottom. Back light them with blue neon.

Nice... I knew you weren't done yet, lol... can't do all that work that you've done so far and have it look just so-so :biggrin:

Top Bottom