Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dumball Rally 09

Reaction score
a few of my friends went on this last year and said it was a blast, im going to try and go this year.
http://dumballrallyusa.com/2101.html

Basically you buy a car, can have no more than 1000 into it and then drive it somewhere, this year the trip is to san fran. not nearlly as much fun as vegas like last year but i bet it will still be a blast.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sounds like fun!
I like the 93 Honda Mach 5... I mean Accord!:top:

stretch200

Reaction score
Me and Bob are going to do this with Bob's car. 1988 mazda MX-6. He bought it for 500 bucks so we are set!!! haha :top:

Reaction score
your supposed to do some kind of theme, based on a car movie or show. atleast you were supposed to last year

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol the mach 5 was awesome! :rockon: It would be cool to do something like that down here, but of course there are some neighborhoods you dont wanna break down in :rofl: :rofl:

Reaction score
last year 2 cars didnt make it, and my buddies were planning on just signing the title off to a fake name and leaving it on the side of the road lol

but the mach 5 made it and one of the guys has been driving it often lol. saw blades and all. oh and the smoke machine, and HHO generater, that actually does work

Top Bottom