Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eye lids

marty_mar

Reaction score
I'm looking some BSP eye lids if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs or knows where i could pick some up that would be great. Thanks:top:

marty_mar

Reaction score
You now own him $5 for being your personal shopper lol that's where most of us get em just gotta decide how big you want em and take them to a shop for paint. Another vendor on eBay that makes them is fibercustoms

Thanks for the help man every time look on ebay I can never find them.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
they come unpainted now....i spray painted mine..i suggest a layer or two of filler primer to make sure you filled in all imperfections...a few layers of primer..paint..and about 6 layers of clear...and attach with 3m tape..or like me a thin layer of silicone like your making a gasket on the back of them..dont get too close to the edge or youll push the silicone out making a mess..enjoy the pissed off x mod!

Scarface

Reaction score
I'd get these if I weren't tinting my headlights

marty_mar

Reaction score
they come unpainted now....i spray painted mine..i suggest a layer or two of filler primer to make sure you filled in all imperfections...a few layers of primer..paint..and about 6 layers of clear...and attach with 3m tape..or like me a thin layer of silicone like your making a gasket on the back of them..dont get too close to the edge or youll push the silicone out making a mess..enjoy the pissed off x mod!
Sweet thanks i'm ordering the today:rock:

fmap4life

Reaction score
going with the 3's whenever I get off my lazy butt to click buy

Top Bottom