Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: 05+ Factory Service Manual

crazy2win

Reaction score
im workin on organizing it and making a user freindly vertion for download.vdoes any one know how to edit pdf's? pm me please.

fckwalm

Reaction score
any chance someone has the single PDF, or do i have to just work and create it?

fckwalm

Reaction score
so i got a little less lazy and followed the link... im downloading a file now i beleive is the full service manual or thats how it is put on their site. for anyone else *sorry cant post links at less then 10.... (and leaves me with 8 more posts till i can start posting actual pics and actual links..... yay)

for now id like to ask the stupid questions is a 05 same through 09? for the most part of course... engine/drivetrain

haha... nor did i look at page 2 of this post... haha... yay thanks fully downloaded now, thanks stevenredx

Last edited:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Same engine, same transmission. :top: So yes, basically the same.

Reaction score
Does anyone sell the manual the actual shop uses? I don't mind ponying up the extra cash for a nice official hard copy.

Wizard

Reaction score
Does anyone sell the manual the actual shop uses? I don't mind ponying up the extra cash for a nice official hard copy.
I believe the shops use these exact FSM's. You can buy hardcopies for sure... a phone number etc should be in the back of your owner's manual telling where to purchase. :top:

WCD

Reaction score
They are freakin' expensive. Last year my dealer quoted me 500 bucks for the manual. I said screw that.

That's not even the worst of it. The manual for the hybrids sells for $800

Reaction score
Damn! The factory manual for my '05 GTO was about $115, and I thought that was expensive.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Read the info, don't bump old threads Cuz!:ahhhhh:

Top Bottom