Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: Bulb Sizes For the X-Runner (List)

HiTek21

Reaction score
wled-whp.jpg

I used these for my map and license plates and they were pretty bright. I changed to something a tad bit brighter but they don't sell them at super bright LEDs. You can get them here http://autolumination.com/194.htm

They're the 5 SMT Tower bulbs at the top of the page.

If you want a really bright dome light go to Oznium and get that 14 LED Ultra Thin dome light (5"x1.5" cool white). I don't think anything can top that one.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
So those 5 SMT Tower bulbs are really bright and look good in the back? That site is a lot more expensive so i wanna know if its worth it.

HiTek21

Reaction score
So those 5 SMT Tower bulbs are really bright and look good in the back? That site is a lot more expensive so i wanna know if its worth it.

This is what those bulbs look like on mine, its a lot brighter in person.
IMG_0050.jpg

Xman808

Reaction score
You can find 4157 super white led at most truck stops, but i want to know where to find 4157 amber led. Autozone makes an blue and or white led computer circuit tjing for the dome light. Its awesomely bright!!!!

russellf90

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right section, but does anyone know what type of bulbs are used for the clock, climate control gauge, and fog light/power source accessory panel? I have already looked in the How-To section and i have already replaced the lights in my cluster i just wanted to change rest of the lights in the truck to make it flow better.

I took apart both the clock and climate control to see if the same LED's could be used however they are not the same shape, size, or model lights. So if anyone could help me please feel free to PM me or reply on the forum.

Thanks

FireB

Reaction score
OK, I know 9005 and H10 bulbs are noted on the Fog Lights.
I went to a site and they have both!
Which one should I go with?!

Thanks!

kmofo

Reaction score
I just tried changing the fog light bulbs on my 2013. I believe the new size is H11. That is what's stamped on the factory bulbs. Also, they have a different locking configuration than the H10.

Top Bottom