Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: Complete X-Runner Specs

808XR10

Reaction score
do you really have to put 91 octane or can you put a lower octane like 87 or 89? because my dealership told me to use 87 the lowest octane. i bought a 2010 XR

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I used to run 87 in mine and the truck ran fine. If you're supercharged you have to run the high octane. But I now run 93 just for the piece of mind. It's only a couple bucks per fill up. :dontknow:

808XR10

Reaction score
I used to run 87 in mine and the truck ran fine. If you're supercharged you have to run the high octane. But I now run 93 just for the piece of mind. It's only a couple bucks per fill up. :dontknow:
thanks man...

808XR10

Reaction score
i breaking in my 2010 XR, whats the fastest breaking in speed i can go? or i shouldnt even bother breaking in the truck?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i breaking in my 2010 XR, whats the fastest breaking in speed i can go? or i shouldnt even bother breaking in the truck?

i think its govenered at like 124 or something... but i dont think its much of an issue anymore.
Just take it easy for the first couple thousand miles and you should be fine

xrunish

Reaction score
does anyone know the dimensions of the seats... i was trying to search the height and width for some seats i want to pick up

05BSPXR

Reaction score
Whats the Transmisiion code? Does anybody know? Or, what transmission is it? Thank

05BSPXR

Reaction score
Thanks guys!! i haven't been able to find ANYTHING on this transmission. I've got one I'm tryin to sell and tryin to figure out a value. Thanks!

xrunish

Reaction score
does anyone where i can find a write up on how to take off the steering wheel?

L3G10N

Reaction score
fuel spec isn't exactly right.

91 RON is 87 AKI. anywhere you see octane listed as (r+m)/2 is an AKI figure.

so if your pump says 87 (r+m)/2, it IS 91 ron.

long story short, our trucks run regular.

str8fromtha8oh8

Reaction score
should make a post of specs for models of every year...seems like the 2012 x-runners are having a little bit of change with the int/ext

lttlcheeze

Reaction score
should make a post of specs for models of every year...seems like the 2012 x-runners are having a little bit of change with the int/ext

This is along the same lines as my question. Were/are there any changes thru the years?

I currently have a '00 Merc. Cougar, they only made them from '00-'03. But in those 3 years they had 2 different headlights, 3 grills, 5 center consoles, and that's just off the top of my head.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score

If someone would like to take on that task, we'd be more than happy to update the OP if that information was provided :top:. Unfortunately, at the present time the staff has more pressing issues to deal with.

phfireman

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much weight I can put in the bed? I need to get some gravel and don't want to overload.

Top Bottom