Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: Short Shifter Comparison

shane881510

Reaction score
nice write up, the b&m is my way to go. its not listed on b&m's website. where can i order the b&m short throw for my XR.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice write up, the b&m is my way to go. its not listed on b&m's website. where can i order the b&m short throw for my XR.

B&M no longer make a short shifter for the XR...your only way to get a hold of 1 is to buy is used off of someone else...good luck finding 1...:top:

there are still a couple of guys here on XRU that run the B&M S/S...maybe if you can find 1 of them that's willing to let it go you can score 1...

gameXRunner

Reaction score
Bro, this has helped me a lot, i have shopping around the right short shifter and now i think im ready to go with the URD.

XRated636

Reaction score
I just installed a trd shifter and absolutely love it!

I'd definatly recommend it!

fmap4life

Reaction score
just ordered the URD, thanks for the info and time you took to write it up :rock:

Jwall

Reaction score
My Urd S\S just came in today, time to put it in tomorrow! :D

Jwall

Reaction score
I Just installed my URD short shifter and absolutely loving it! Every gear shift feels like it should be. If there is anyone out there without one, get your a$$ on urd and get one! There still on sale $99.

Thanks so much URD!!!:adore:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What methodology was used to generate these numbers? I am willing to take the throw measurements of my coupe modded urd ss but for the sake of numbers/co
conparisson am wondering what methods were used... It would also be nice to get ketchup or butters to measure their trd chopped ss and someone with the b&m modded ss.....

Bagulosis

Reaction score
Excellent job sir! Kind of wish I had read this a few weeks ago. I put my URD SS in last weekend and think it's awesome. I'm even letting a few friends drive the truck to feel it even though I know I'm the only one who knows the difference from stock. The price was right on the URD SS. @ a little over $100, it's a relatively small amount of money that will go a long way.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
glad your liking it! Drive it for a bit then when you can hit up Coupe he is a member on here that chops down the shifter even more and makes the shifts real nice and short!

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Great write up thanks man. I was just in the process of trying to figure out which one to get and this helps alot knowing the feel and gear throw difference

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
GREAT write up! will definatly come in handy to those that dont have a SS yet!

671PinoyDee

Reaction score
Great right up man.. I been thinking about ss for a couple of weeks now and you help me sum it up between TRD and URD...

-kenny-

Reaction score
awesome info. too bad the B&M isnt easy to come by these day. ill be on the look out for one. if anyone have one for sale please lmk

Tricky

Reaction score
Shifter

Any Idea where to start to find one of these .. Who sells them?
Rick

Top Bottom