Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fast & Furious review

Did You Like The New "Fast And Furious" Movie?

• Yes, I liked it!

Votes: 62 63.9%
  • It was better than the others but nothing special.

Votes: 13 13.4%
  • No, I didn't like it.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I didn't / am not going to go see it.

Votes: 20 20.6%

• Total voters

morcheez

Reaction score
go see it for real...got to watch it tonight...best friend is a manager at the movies ...really good action packed as usual...some nice cars ...but sorry no xr's ...great movie though...lots of hot chicks to :top:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing the midnight showing.

Great movie, not so much action like the others but it may have been a good thing.

Best part about the night, some ****** in a C4 Corvette tried a burnout out of the parking lot and tagged a curb after the movie was over! :laugh:

ceemeetwo

Reaction score
No XR's mean no me in the theater...lol me n the girl are goin today.

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
i plan on going to see it sometime. no big rush. the first time the original fast and the furious movie came out there were soo many ricers peelin out of the parking lot one after another. it was really somethin to see. ridiculous

dascheaten

Reaction score

Great movie, not so much action like the others but it may have been a good thing.

Best part about the night, some ****** in a C4 Corvette tried a burnout out of the parking lot and tagged a curb after the movie was over! :laugh:

Isn't it great when people try to imitate things they see in movies and fail miserably? AND you got to witness it! i'll admit it, i'm jealous.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

he never had his car...:laugh: typical wanna bes...

shaX 07

Reaction score

My girlfriend and I went to see it last night and we both liked it... It was definitely different than the other ones... I also liked the non-riceyness of the cars in this latest installment...

Venomous_X

Reaction score
NO SPOILERS YET PLEASE!!!! Just in case! :biggrin: Me and my wife will be seing it tonight :rockon:

08x

Reaction score
im still not sure if i did or not and theres no i dont no on ur poll

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I loved the niceness of the last ones, it made them extremely funny.

trd_sport

Reaction score
no spoilers....but can someone tell me if the movie has return of the NOS!?

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
We saw "Knowing" instead last night. Good movie with good special effects. I'll check out F&F in the next few weeks.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
...but sorry no xr's ...
You mean that silver truck wasn't a Tacoma? :biggrin: 've never seen so much money wasted on ugly cars in the parking lot. Big wings, big shiny mufflers, etc. Movie was good, too much talking in my opinion. I wanted to see more cars lol.

XR-Ace

Reaction score
it was okay it was kinda funny how they tried to make the storyline so serious i just wanted to c cars going fast and burning out unfortunately not too much of that stuff on this one.

Top Bottom