Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feeler: Dash Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Tired of dusting your dash? Would any one be interested on dash covers for Tacomas? Like how group buy works the more people the more the better the pricing.

I sold one to a member here. It was a gray suede one.

I can find out what material and color they have. I currently have a black one. I know they ran out of suede so the one I have is not carpet and not suede so in between. I'll post a pic when I get a chance but here is a pic of the one I sold to a member here...(sorry for the poor quality picture due to poor lighting.)

I hope I can get that member I sold my gray one to to post here to see how he likes it but I love my black one.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 251
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 239
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you put an estimated price? And post a bunch of in truck pics?

Im not sure it I would like the look of that (carpet) on the dash

Naenia

Reaction score
i would look to see some pics of it installed in an x first

SooRunner

Reaction score
Will post up in car pics when I get home. And no it is not carpet like the one you find in flea markets. LOL! no pun intended.

SooRunner

Reaction score
*Updated with pics of black dash cover installed in my car and a photo of SubX center console material to compare to.*

Sorry I didn't clean my dash cover...its dirty as you can see in pic 1.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Thread temporarily closed. We (members and XRU Staff) REALLY appreciate people who want to continue to improve the aftermarket selection for our trucks, but at the same time, we need to be fair to everyone.

The guidelines of the Group Buy Request Forum are--> "Looking for a vendor to handle a groupbuy for you? Post it up here!"

...not if you are gauging interest for products you're making yourself (unless you are already a vendor).

Because this thread IS considered a 'Feeler' (obviously from the thread title), which is against our rules...it will be closed.

The XRU Staff is actually in the middle or re-working this sub-forum due to confusion of it's rules and guidelines.

Expect an announcement soon:top:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom