Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feeler: Tailgate Spoiler

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
alright guys heres the scoop. i took my spoiler to a friend of my dads that does spas, he does molding and i asked him if he can make a tailgate spoiler. and he said yes. and what i want to ask the XRU community how many are you are interested in purchasing some if i run a group buy?

the price estimated is going to be from 130 the least and 150 the most...

he uses pretty damn good stuff. its what spas are made out of and its hard to break trust me i know.

im going to ask him if he can color match them..but as of now just black

i know im a "Subbin" vendor but im always looking forward to helping the XRU family.:top:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
If they are like trd "knock off" ill take one

xr mar

Reaction score
I will like to have one but I will like to see pices before I decide.

D-N-F

Reaction score
If its close to the oem one. I'd buy one.

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
One that mimics the old TRD would be nice.

Wouldn't mind having one that didn't go down the tailgate as much.

Would they be plastic or fiberglass?

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I'd be interested, but I'd like to know what kinda time line and what's going to be the final price as well.

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd be down , I like the OEM one but I'd like it more if it was raised up a bit. It would have to be able to work with my Access Literider soft bed cover too.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
interested but would also like to see a pic if possible. i have the extang tough tonneau. if it fits like the oem tailgate spoiler then it should work for me.

Limitless

Reaction score
Been looking for a good tailgate spoiler so count me in as interested as well, pending what they look like of course. Anyone have any pics of the old TRD one? All i seem to find are the Lund ones or the tonnuaes with them built in.

Top Bottom