Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally, no Wheel-Hop!!!

Workman3886

Reaction score
I still don't know why I don't hop much, if at all, but it is minimal compared to what it was with my stockers. I've launched with the new set and had a little bit of spin and hooked off the line, the stockers would spin and hop through all of first gear.

I plan on dropping it with qa1 in the future but the other bills I have right now are holding me back, but I have a laundry list of upgrades I want!

SIK X

Reaction score
Nice.. Im about to build a set of my own.. can you post a few more better pics? And what company is TTC? thanks.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
TTC isn't around anymore Alex. google v8 TT supra, you'll understand why lol.

Reaction score
I need to hook my truck up with traction bars. My truck hops for days, I find myself babying my launches. :thumbdown:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
thats awesome man! since i put my 3" blocks in i've noticed the wheel hop too :thumbdown: maybe something i should look into as well!

Miami_X

Reaction score
thats awesome man! since i put my 3" blocks in i've noticed the wheel hop too :thumbdown: maybe something i should look into as well!

Yeah, I was told that lowering blocks promotes wheel-hop by changing the suspension geometry. My next purchase is going to be either the composite or the steel lowering leaf springs from XII and do away with the 2" blocks. Still love the traction bars! and, no, I've never scraped them on a bump or pothole.

Top Bottom