Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally ordered them...

gary86

Reaction score
Well Gadget's deal was too good to pass up, just got off the phone with him and ordered the DTLT...:rock:

X-roller

Reaction score
Booo!!!!........:eviltongue:

ok... i'm done hatin.... lol congrats...

Last edited:

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
I just put mine on last month. You'll feel a lot more torque. I'm not a big fan of the raspyness, but I still like them.
Coupe said he wrapped his and it took the rasp away. I'm gonna be doing that soon
congrats!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Your gonna love these Gary! now if you hadn't moved all the way to Hawaii I'd help you put em on :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Right on... 2 words for ya...penetrating oil the night before. :laugh:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Congrats brother, wish i could have jumped on that deal.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Nice buy, i've had mine sitting in the basement for a couple months now, gotta get off my arse and get them installed! :top:

gary86

Reaction score
I just put mine on last month. You'll feel a lot more torque. I'm not a big fan of the raspyness, but I still like them.
Coupe said he wrapped his and it took the rasp away. I'm gonna be doing that soon
congrats!

I talked to Gadget and he said rasp won't be an issue b/c I still have the stock Y pipe

Your gonna love these Gary! now if you hadn't moved all the way to Hawaii I'd help you put em on :biggrin:

Yeah me too bro, the Hawaii peeps r hooking me up. U still have ur stock exhaust on? i don't remember Steves had it, i know it sounded really good when u flew by me on the on ramp.

Last edited:

RE_TRD_X808

Reaction score
I talked to Gadget and he said rasp won't be an issue b/c I still have the stock Y pipe

i was running stock Y, flowmasters, stock piping with the dt's, and i had rasp over 3000rpm.. :thumpdown:..
BTW Congrats on the DT's.. :top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Gary, Steve had the same exhaust setup you have (stock y, DTLT and flowmaster 40) cept he's not boosted and it sounds pretty wicked 10x better than mine which is stock y, stock muffler and DTLT's i rasp like crazy at 3k RPMs and higher.... well you've heard it haha

Top Bottom