Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

finally sold the wifes bmw now time to decide x or 4x4

xrgilly

Reaction score
Since we bought the new highlander (great vehicle) ive been driving my wifes bmw Ive been trying to sell it privately for around a month well finally sold it today ... now its time to either get back into an x or buy a 4x4 double cab decisions decisions! !

darthyota

Reaction score
I know of a low mileage bsp with lots of goodies for sale

easts1d3

Reaction score
Xrunner!!!

Well that was an easy decision

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
there are a couple i want to look at as well as a 2011 black trd double cab

chatt x

Reaction score
So you live in Canada.... Take advantage of that and get a 2014 XR!!:blurock:

sonic555u

Reaction score
Get the x-runner its the best or something that measures up to it like a skyline.

Jwall

Reaction score
lol well apparently sonic is buying the skyline for you haha. cant afford a new xr but how about a skyline :) lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
I didn't realize that an xr measures up to a skyline...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You still have the FJ? If so get the X, or sell the FJ and get both the X and the Dcab!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Honestly in your climate that Is a tough decision, not sure I would daily the X in the winter but if anyone knows I could live without my X, this one is not getting away from me that easily and happy I came back to the X and won't ever look back!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Gilly, you know you want back in on this action :top:

xrgilly

Reaction score
Oh trust me I decently want another xr just trying to decide if its the smartest move

Is there a lot of X's for sale in Canada right now ?

There are a few. Im getting the vin run on one sorta in my area it was an american truck 06 with 89,000 miles asking just over 10 says it was in a small accidents before ge bought it so im just waiting to see what the story is on it

Last edited:

Wayside

Reaction score
Ahh you sound just get one of the other blue ones:laugh: Their was a black one in London that was super clean that I looked at but black is not my color. I think I saw it around here actually, will have to keep my eyes open for that particular one. Keep your eyes open they are out there!

Can XR

Reaction score
Oh trust me I decently want another xr just trying to decide if its the smartest move

There are a few. Im getting the vin run on one sorta in my area it was an american truck 06 with 89,000 miles asking just over 10 says it was in a small accidents before ge bought it so im just waiting to see what the story is on it

Good. Glad to hear that you might have some choices. I'd be a little worried when they say "small" accidents.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Got the car fax ... small claim im going to go take a look at it this weekend hopefully

Top Bottom