Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First annual meet at easts1d3's house

easts1d3

Reaction score
When

May 17, 2014

Where

2220 county rd 27 south woodslee

Time

1:00-2:00PM Arrival

-3pm Show and Shine (possibly a cruise if everyone is down)

-5:30pm ill start cooking some food

-9pm the bonfire will start

1. easts1d3
2. Slywhitty (and possibly the gf)
3. hottacoX + Ms.hottacoX
4. Wayside
5. Xcars_onfireR

I'd like to have you Canucks over for a meet at my house this summer for beer, BBQ, and a bonfire I'm in Windsor so it will be a bit of a drive for you guys in the GTA so I'll provide the food since I don't have to drive anywhere. I've got .5 acre of land we can park on and a 7 car driveway for those who don't want to get their shiny wheels all dirty haha
225EE86B-D29C-4D21-8C74-81AC3D1F396B-1998-000000E2212E0248_zps18eaf2e0.jpg

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I don't have any concrete plans for the summer yet so pretty much any date will work. Except for the weekend of June 27 as I have someone's wedding to go to.

Would we be tenting it outside? Just curious?

SSSXR

Reaction score
ya im in. so is gilly xr or not

looks like lots of space for all kinds of activities. for instance drinking, bbqing, also drinking...

xrgilly

Reaction score
ya im in. so is gilly xr or not

looks like lots of space for all kinds of activities. for instance drinking, bbqing, also drinking...

i am? maybe ill just role with u if i don't have one

easts1d3

Reaction score
How does May 17th during the May 24 weekend sound or July 28th during the Canada day weekend

We have room for people to sleep inside, 2 single beds 2 couches and an air mattress.
If people want to tent it up outside too that's cool with me.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
17th could work for me... I am game.

Gilly just bring your quad to play on and you'll be good :)

xrgilly

Reaction score
17th could work for me... I am game.

Gilly just bring your quad to play on and you'll be good :)

No toys for this guy at the moment had somebody come look at the bmw today...fingers are crossed

easts1d3

Reaction score
I'm pretty stoked for this, I hope a lot of people can come

I'm sure the 2 guys from Windsor will come too

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
Yupp that sounds good to me I'll be there. Get to check out the new house, looks like a sweet property!

xrgilly

Reaction score
the weekend of the 24th won't likely work for me as my parents are probably going away then and ill have to take care of the farm for the weekend…but as i don't have an x anymore it doesn't really matter if I'm there or not

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
the weekend of the 24th won't likely work for me as my parents are probably going away then and ill have to take care of the farm for the weekend…but as i don't have an x anymore it doesn't really matter if I'm there or not

It's the weekend of the 17th. But it's the may 24 weekend. Not the 24th of may

xrgilly

Reaction score
It's the weekend of the 17th. But it's the may 24 weekend. Not the 24th of may

ah well that works for me…..its going to be hard for me to see all these trucks lol
every time i see one on the road i start to feel a lil sick:(

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
ah well that works for me…..its going to be hard for me to see all these trucks lol
every time i see one on the road i start to feel a lil sick:(

Maybe it'll be the kick in the ass you need. Obviously you still have feelings for the x.

Geeze that sounds like dating advice hahaha

xrgilly

Reaction score
Maybe it'll be the kick in the ass you need. Obviously you still have feelings for the x.

Geeze that sounds like dating advice hahaha

haha I'm just trying to sell the bmw if i can sell that I'm either going to pic up an x or a 4x4 access cab and lower it

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score

Quit being a negative Nancy! X or not show up shoot the shit and throw back a few wobbly pops! Ya had a truck so you can talk truck and get a chubby about your next one!!

easts1d3

Reaction score
Just tell Craig that you have to come to my house haha
I think you'll be able to swing by, you might be the only 2014 there so you have to make an appearance so we can all be jealous of you and want one haha

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately I might have to work with the Army that weekend so as much as I would like to plead my case with my boss there I don't think I'll win that argument. Haha. I'll try my best though.

Top Bottom